Here are some ways to help and get involved.
If you would like to get involved and directly help the community, here are some ways to get started.
- Sign up to take part in Asian solidarity
- Petition to Get Mainstream News Coverage Of National Elderly Asian American Assaults
- STOP AAPI HATE: Report a hate crime against AAPI
- JUSTICE FOR CHRISTIAN: Prevent future tragedies for marginalized minorities
- New York: Report Anti-Asian Harassment & Violence
- LA VS HATE: Dial 211 in Los Angeles to report a hate crime
If you are financially capable to, please consider donating. If you are not in the place to donate, please share these links!
- GoFundMe for Vicha Ratanapakdee
- Support the Cause Against Anti-Asian Violence
- Victims of Violent Crimes in the Bay Area
- How to Report a Hate Crime Booklet Printing Fund
- Help Chinatown businesses affected by the pandemic
Ways to learn, educate, and help each other:
- Therapist Directory: Take care of yourself and find an Asian, Pacific Islander, and South Asian American therapist (APISAA)
- Asian American Racial Justice Toolkit
- NEXTSHARK: Keep up to date on Asian American news
- WATCH: Asian Americans on PBS
- #HateIsAVirus: A movement to combat racism and xenophobia.
- #TheyCantBurnUsAll: A movement to activate everyone to stand up and fight back against anti-Asian hate crimes, racism and violence
- #RacismIsAVirus: A campaign created to empower Asian Americans and allies to rise up against violence and xenophobia
- CAPE: Empower AAPIs in entertainment and media
If you see any more resources, links, information, art, etc. from AAPI on social media, re-share them and boost them!
*This page is updated accordingly as links and information change.*